The QUAD Skimmer Lid System comprises:
- A 2mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel tray, which can be fitted with 10-40mm thick stones or tiles;
- A supporting recess frame;
- A stainless steel key that allows easy, controlled removal of the lid*.
The dimensions of the square tray are 336 x 342 mm. The depth of the tray can be chosen depending on the thickness of the stone or tiles. Four depths are available as standard: size 10 (to suit paving material or tiles 12mm or less), size 20 (to suit paving material or tile 20mm or less), size 30 (to suit paving material 30mm or less) and size 40 (to suit paving material 40mm or less). Custom depths are also available. In 2018 we have added the size 40 aggregate concrete tray, DIY Skimmer Lid tray and 300 x 300mm size tray (available in 4 sizes), plese contact us for details and instruction.
Tiles on Bradman Drive is the exclusive Distributor for QUAD Skimmer Lid in South Australia.
- To download the QUAD Skimmer Lid product brochure, please click here.
- To download the QUAD Skimmer Lid care and maintenance guide, please click here.
- To read the Water Recirculation Compliance guide, please click here.
*The key should be kept out of reach of children so they cannot access the skimmer box. This keyed access meets the Australian Standard AS 1926.3-2010 required for skimmer box lid certification. The slot or keyway cut into the paving material also provides adequate ventilation yet is not a trip hazard.